15 June, 2011

Day 11: What's in my make up bag?

Isn't make up amazing?
I might not have any self-esteem if it didn't exist.
A lot of make up looks disgusting, but I like to cover my zits and make my eyes stand out.
I get bored of doing the same thing, so my make upchanges, but here are my basics. (And the beautiful thing is they can all be found at classy ol' wal-mart).

Mascara:
My eyelashes are super-long, but not way thick. The only mascara that warms my heart and works perfectly every time: Cover Girl Lash Blast. I can't tell you how awesome this stuff is.

Concealer:
I feel like I shouldn't have to use this stuff anymore, but apparently some people still get zits long after high schoolgraduation. I even hate the words "zit" and "pimple." The CG concealer stick keeps them covered all day.

Powder:
Physician's Formula loose mineral powder may be the best thing that has ever happened to my skin. And it lasts forever.


Eyeliner/eyeshadow:
This is what changes most often. From not wearing any to wearing multiple kinds at a time.
My favorite stick eyeliner is just the wet n' wild. I love it. For liquid, I love the kind that is like a felt tip marker. I know it's cheating, but I don't want to get too much on and look like Katy Perry.


No comments: