09 March, 2011

"Song by I love cowboy on my boots"

Joey just typed up lyrics to his new song that he plans on making into a youtube video. He put on my cowgirl hat (he doesn't care how feminine it is) and read it to me. I like it.
Mostly because it sounds like a fun time on his horse, but also because it is conveniently one sentence long.

Joseph spencer tuff buffalo decker
I love cowboy on my boots really to ride on my horse back on me I love family this is fun to ride the wagon with my horse I like go to trip with my horse in the tent I know I love cowboy on my boots are to wear on my feet very good to go on the sand with my horse I ride with anne and sofia on my horse together
And I love it I can go to see water falls if I can do it my self with my horse back on me I wear hat like cowboy to see the on my horse ride with me I love horse in town this city is my favortie horse I can ride this my horse name chris it is my horse is mine with me I love mom and dad can ride my horse with me together
I can go with my friend he went to go sand is hot windy the end my song by joey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to watch that video.

Annie G said...

Consider it "Liked"