13 March, 2011

Day 2 and 3


Something I ate: Hot tamales. I get the munchies during church and these happen to be in the library. I try not to think about how disgusting the "community candy bowls" are. On a good day I wear a skirt with pockets and have hot tamales on one side, gummy bears on the other and maybe some candy bars from the bishop's office. haha mmmm


My perfect date: Hm that is hard. It depends on who it is with and the background you have. I can think of a few that are definite favorites, but they are way different from each other. Definitely love one that involves a lot of talking and getting to know them. Movies are great if you already know them well, but first date? usually not ok. I love creative dates. One time this guy knew I liked painting and longboarding so he combined them and we made this sweet art project out of the pictures we had taken on our longboarding run. That was cool. I mean nothing happened with him, but it was cool that he planned things I liked. Another favorite started with hitting golf balls at the driving range (I am realllly bad) and then we just kept adding on random things. We ended up on a picnic and we played with Joey for a while. It wasn't too planned out. It really bugs me when someone is trying to hard or trying to impress me with money. gag. I would rather go on a walk or hike than spend tons of money doing something else.

No comments: