25 February, 2011

Day 1


Day 1 - a photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

[Alright I love candid shots of other people, but usually hate them of myself. Mostly because I am probably laughing and looking sick. But I actually liked this one because it's the happiness supersedes the nast. ]

Well since today isn't over, I will talk about yesterday.
It was quite a good day- different than the usual thursday.
I rolled out of bed with an afro. on purpose.
I have to wear my hair back on thursdays for culinary arts, so why do it?
Going to bed with my hair wet makes the best curly wad.
We had a Legume lab- loved it. (most of it)
I am always the only one is class without a lab partner, but I had one today.
It was weird.
He was cool, but I think I prefer owning the kitchen. aka I'm a selfish bass.
We tried 10 different recipes. My favorite was "Coconut Walnut Chickpea Pie."
Because who knew a bean pie could be that delicious?

Then I did a little homework and probably facebooked for a while. raise the roof.

Usually I play with Joe and Sof until my parents get home from work, but they went to SLC.
Last week was our last Special O bowling practice this year.
It usually makes thursday my favorite day, so I'm going to have to fill that with something rad.

I finally wrote some letters to my BMFs. And of course I decorated them with heinous stickers.
Sof and Joe got home, so we went to the SUU bball game. It was a boring game, but we had fun. There were several awkward encounters that always seem to happen. I love and hate them. I am trying to just love them. I just texted ags head off to come save me from one of them. Isn't that the best thing about texting? It can save you from so many things.

Then I listened to my current listen-to-repeatedly-or-die-song. a lot. obviously.

Library date: because I needed to do better on this microbiology test than the last one.
(And I'm pretty sure I did way better)

I had a slumber party with gus and ag. We party hard when she has the house to herself. Like last night when we studied in bed and then went to sleep. haha

go me. I finished day 1.





1 comment:

Trent said...

what is the current listen-to-a-million-times-or-die song? aaaand why are you soooo happy in that picture? oh yeah, cause i'm sitting next to you.