19 February, 2011

music is my imaginary friend


If I were a guest in my car, I would probably judge my music taste -or at least a few of the "cruising mixes." I would also be pretty embarrassed if someone else listened to the music I worked out with. And I absolutely hate a few of the songs we dance to at Zumba. But sometimes you need terrible music with a good beat.... That is where my little graph comes into play. Yes it is in my journal and yes I do weird crap like that in my journal all the time. At least I'm not bored when I read old journals. This doesn't really work because the songs in the center section have to fit into both categories completely. I don't think any of those bands suck at all, but they are good music AND I can work out to them. It's my journal and this is my blog, so don't judge me for not graphing correctly. haha I know what it means. Right section=I am embarrassed to have them on my ipod, but they might be listened to more than the good music. (depends on how much I work out or cruise that day). Many bands could be added to the "bands nobody should ever love," but I decided just to mention the ones I hate the most. I had to look up what band sings Fireflies to write it here. I would like my life more if I had never heard that song.

p.s. pink can stick it.

2 comments:

D Bulloch said...

You have good taste : ) I love Ben Folds, A Fine Frenzy, Ingrid and Regina... lets cruise sometime

Trent said...

this is the best thing i have ever seen. especially the music no one should ever like section. marry me.