16 February, 2012

On a scale of one to Adele...

I am so happy that someone with real talent swept all of the awards.  Why do people like Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry even get nominated?  Adele is great.  And the fact that her best album was inspired because she had her heart broken.... I like that. Good things come from hard situations.

I saw this delicious looking mousse pie on this healthy dessert blog that I stalk.  (http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/) I really wanted to make some, but didn't want to run to the store for ingredients.  Then I remembered the bag of Cadbury mini eggs I bought last night is still downstairs.  I bet almost half of them are left.

yum.

Basketball used to be my favorite thing to watch and then I took a break for some reason.  I haven't really paid attention to bball for the last couple of years.  Now me and the sibs basically have V.I.P. seating at all SUU games.  We usually have to bring dinner, drinks, and/or snacks with us and we own the front seat in a section nobody else sits it.  Anti-social fatties?  yes.  I just don't have as much SUU pride as the jumbotron club.  

Last week during the national anthem I looked over and Joey had taken his hand from his heart to be in Tebow postion.  Oh no.  I nudged him and tried to get him back to hand-on-heart postion, but it didn't really work out.  

My G&G are so cute.  Grandpa has been in the hospital for a while now because he got pneumonia a few days after finishing chemo. We all take turns taking grandma out to visit him.  It's always a good time.  I'm usually creeping pictures of them texting myself things they say so I will remember them.  Most of the quotes I send myself are way funny, some of them are just good.  "Everyday is a plus." is what my grandma repeats multiple times every time I see her.  Good phrase for any age, right?  I've been saying that in my head a lot. 

Ute time.  Less than 3 months until I start school there.  I couldn't possibly be more excited.  Get me in SLC now, please.  

1 comment:

Landon Family said...

I completely agree with you on the whole Adele thing!!! Yessssssss :)

joelandlilylandon@gmail.com