31 January, 2012

January 2012

It's over already?  That is crazy.  I guess a lot has happened.

I cut 9 inches off of my hair.  

I decided on a marathon and got through the first month of training.

Decided to take a couple class this semester before I move.

My favorite client at work moved.  I almost cried at staff meeting.

I watched more basketball than I have since the days of Stockton and Malone. It's been great.

I got a pass to the school gym.  Finally.  It has been way too long since I lifted weights.

Someone finally took my tues/thurs 7 a.m. shifts. 

I found a new trail.







I actually used my real camera to take some pictures, but my lap top is toast.  Someday I will buy a new one.  But probably 80% of the pictures I take are with my clients, so I can't put them on my blog.





3 comments:

Annie G said...

where be the new trayell?

Jenny said...

I love your hair and I'm excited for you to move up North!

Nelle said...

um, in love with your hair cut in both pics. i want to pin you to my hair board but for some reason that just feels creepy.