02 January, 2012

2012 > 2011

It's simple math, really. 2012 will be greater than 2011. It already is. I'm really excited for thia year. New years eve was probably my favorite so far-such a good dance party. 

I just found a good training schedule for a marathon and picked one! I'm running one in June. It doesn't even matter if my time is ridiculous.  I just need to do it.  I have been running more often again lately.  It's kinda weird and I've had to do things differently than I used to, but I'm still in love. Running makes me happy. 

I kinda wish that I were moving tomorrow instead of in a few months. Every time I have those thoughts I'm reminded how much I will miss some people here. Mostly joey, but I've been away from him before. And a bonus: I will be allowed to talk to him everyday! That will be nice.  I'm really attached to my clients, but they will be here whenever I'm in town.

I'm especially stoked to know that the program I'm starting in may is exactly what I want to do. There are a couple masters programs I'm interested in at the u and usu. A new social scene just sounds lovely.

I love life. A lot.

Cheers

P.s. I blogged this from my phone. So b.a.
Maybe I will blog more now.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really good. Yeah. Blogging more is good idea.