19 October, 2011

oh just some happy little things...

Trentlie, Arrric, and I spent a most lovely weekend.  Our tricycle of love is just the best.  Mostly the part when Aric stayed in character as a foreigner with a french accent for 2 days.  I tried so hard to make him crack.  He conned a whole cabin full of people into thinking he is from Belgium.  

My grandparents just make me happy.  They are the funniest people.  My grandpa basically lives in his computer room.  Every time Joey and I go over to say hi I see a picture of me in the Philippines as his computer background.  It's just a little thing, but it makes me happy.  He's got cancer for the third time and I know he won't be around forever.  It feels good to think I've made him proud in some small way.  We went out to see him at the hospital today and the first thing he said as we walked in was "Well I'll be damned."  Who wouldn't like him?

Someone told me I look like Zooey Deschanel today.  Cannot be mad about that.  Maybe I should get ready more often.  

I also learned a few basic clogging steps... one step closer to my career goal.  I will be the tap dancer for Tilly and the Wall someday.  I hear clogging transfers to tap pretty easily, so it's a step.  Thanks, Sam.  Are we even blog friends?


Every stinking class I have next week is canceled.  Crafternoon fest all week?  I think yes.  


Frightmares coming up. 


My job is so great.  I basically feel like a mom there and it's great.  It makes me a little scared to be a real mom because sometimes I am a little too relieved to clock out at the end of a shift.  But seriously, it is my dream job.  Who gets to do that while they go to college?  


My car died.  Why is that on the happy list?  Because I have a new one and I LOVE it.  I'm still working on his/her name.  I was mostly sad that I just paid too much money to have an ipod hook up in the meerkat the week before she died.  Good thing Jordana is letting me use her spare hook-up.  Music is my boyfriend.


All of my classes this semester are 3 hours long.  Guess what I did for the majority of that time today?  I sketched dresses and other sewing projects.  It was lovely and it also kept me awake.  


I get to see one of my favorite bands live in less than a month.  I have a little crew of friends driving up to SLC to see Mates of State.  Oh, so excited.  Yes, I stalk their blog. 


Hugs from Joe dawg.   and that one awkward hug/reunion with ag last week keeps making me laugh. 


I love life. And life loves me. I don't even know what that means. 





3 comments:

Annie G said...

I am beginning to see why people call you their hero. And I concur.

Also, that hug was the best of my lyfe hahaha.

The only thing that could have mad it better would be mamikat huggin me too.

Enna said...

oh angie. who calls me their hero? I need to be their fray-end. let's hug more. hahaha

Landon Family said...

I found your blog! How the heck are you?? I am not on Facebook so I feel out of the loop sometimes haha. Thewiltedlily@hotmail.com