22 March, 2012

What a wednesday

My favorite little Joe has been staying home from school this week.  The poor guy has a cold.  I'm not happy that he's sick, but I'm way happy to spend so much time with him. Nobody can make me laugh more than him.  I woke up this morning and found him in a muscle tee with sweat bands on his arms, jumping around like his favorite "Lazy Town" character.  (High five if you've heard of that show).

  We saw the Muppet movie opening night in November. We bother loved it. I bought it yesterday, so we have been watching it, singing the songs, or listening to them on spotify. Joey was on the edge of the couch with his mouth wide open for most of the movie. Every time a new character came on screen he would say "oh yeah... This guy!"

Our dad asked us to bring something to him at work, so we stopped by D.I.  Very  successful thrifting trip.  Lately I've tried to made myself not buy any floral clothing, but I'm over that.  I'm so excited to alter my finds.

Skirts were my thing in high school. I wore them almost daily and 96% of them were sewn by yours truly.  Other than Sofia's prom dress and Annie's wedding dress, I haven't really been sewing for the last couple of years. WHAT?! That little obsession is creeping back.  I will post some pictures shortly.

Girl scout cookies are still overflowing in our house. Yum. And cadbury mini eggs are a yes.

I'm still on running probation, but I am alright with it now. I like walking. It makes me feel like I should be middle aged or something, but it's fine.

My dad made delicious shrimp for dinner.  He's the greatest. I need to get more seafood in my life.  I'm working on doing things I love more. The last year has been weirdly not full of that.

Joey officially has a prom date! Woohoo.  He asked a cute girl he's known since he was little. 

Kc baby and I franked* Sam in the library via Heytell.  I am giggling just thinking about how immature I am. Will I ever grow up? I hope not.

Oh and speaking of Sam, today he said I am one of the best-dressed people he knows. That's right. The most fashionable male I know said that. Score!

My bangs are back.  I decided I don't know how to do my hair with no bangs. I just need them.

I missed "New Girl" last night, but saw it today. Man I love that show.  So much awkwardness.

My forever21 purchases from spring break make me happy.  I'm so addicted to awesome clothes.

I am moving so soon! Yay.

Well there is some random happiness for you, blog world.  A shout out to all of my (15?) Followers.  XOXO

*franking aka friendship-pranking: kind of like a prank, but it's not rude to the prankee. It usually is nice to them. Or just funny.






3 comments:

Annie G said...

You can sew me skirts and teach me how to wear them if you want..

Nelle said...

Whaaaaat??? You sewed a wedding dress?? I am in awe. I also love your hair, but I think you probably know that by now. :) :) p.s. remember our twinner pink and orange Hawaiian skirts? people loved those. are there pictures? I know there is a stick figure drawing for sure. :D

Unknown said...

yay. and i heart you. the end.