31 August, 2011

happy things

Pinterest: I love feeling inspired after pinteresting for a while. Or just finding things that make me laugh..



My phone:  I always made fun of smart phones.  Yeah they are kind PFDB-ish, but they are awesome.  And probably like my cover more than the actual phone.

(I thought the myspace self-pic in the mirror was very fitting)


My job:  Seriously can't say enough how much love I have for my job.  Yesterday was "C's" bday.  (privacy laws are kind of annoying).  Anyhow, she asked me to come take her to dinner.  Joey and I got to take her out to eat and then spend some of her shopping money.  Hanging out with those two could be my new favorite activity.  I can't think of another job that I could regularly work 18+ hour shifts and not want to die. 

My major:  It's kind of frustrating when all the peeps in my class are bragging about taking 18 credits this semester and I am taking 9.  But I will get there eventually and I can be a better student while I'm at it. 

Crafternoon:  I have so many to-be crafts started in the basement that I have a fear of drowning in them.  When my friend saw my "craft room" aka Jill's old room, she told me I was going to be on hoarders someday.  I should probably just finish all of my crafts before I start new ones so that doesn't happen.


The Music Man: I have been dying to see it all summer, but who else likes plays?  Not my friends. ahaha But KC baby invited me to go with her yesterday.  Loved it.  Do I have a crush on Brian Vaughn?  ummm yes.

5 comments:

Heidi Ence said...

I love Brian Vaughn too. He is so so good.

I never thought I would be all swoony or weird when meeting a famous celebrity. But I met him at Home Depot a couple summers ago, and I about lost it. =)

Unknown said...

you little hooker. I like plays. now take it back.

Robin Cole said...

Anne Decker. Brian Vaughn is my favorite since he spat on me during Hamlet like a million years ago. Also, people who brag about their credit loads are the suck.

Annie G said...

Gurl if you're going to be on hoarders, "crafts in progress" is thee best thing to be on it for. Or scrap metal, I'll haul it away for you for free..

Jordan said...

I loved the Music Man and Brian Vaughn is the love of my life...