26 May, 2011

Day 4 (my bffs)









I have been putting day 4 off for a long time because I wanted to put a picture of all of my besties... but I am finally admitting that will never happen. So we'll just go with the obvious ones. Joey, Sofia, and Annie Gee are my bffs.

Annie Gee wagon is radicool. I actually wasn't too fond of her when we met. I think it was mostly friendship jealousy because we were both friends with the same crew but not each other. Then we randomly hung out without the crew and I found out how funny/rad she is. The last couple years of my life have been so much funnier because of her. Best roommate ever. (yes we have matching miley cyrus sweat pants. suck it if you're judging us. They are amazing).

Sof Kat is leaving in 12 days. That doesn't sit well with me at all. She came from Thailand at the perfect time. We all needed her. She is the sweetest little girl I've ever met. I was worried she wouldn't know how to be around Joey and now he loves her more than anyone. They are perfect together. Playing with them at the same time is a dream. I'm gonna miss that girl. Thank goodnass for skype. I will surely go visit her in Thailand someday.

Joey has been my best friend since he was born when I was 5 years old. He is the most loving person on the planet. He couldn't hate somebody if he tried to, and he will never try anyway. Sometimes he is the only person who could cheer me up. He doesn't even need to know why I'm having a bad day, he just gives me a huge hug and I'm better. He is such a witty little jokester. When I try to imagine our family without Joey D... it's beyond a nightmare. He is definitely one of those things in my life that proves there is a God.


No comments: