10 April, 2011

Braggity brag brag




I got a sweet job!
Ninja Steakhouse and Sushi.
yes, I get a discount.
(I just want to eat the whole time, but I will hold myself back).
Yes, I am asian and I get to work with other asians.
So far (one night of working) has been just wond.***

I also got 2 new callings. One is real and one is not.
I will be working at the temple on Saturdays afternoons and I am stoked.
My bishop also gave me and Ag the assignment to fill his candy jars every week.
Mostly we got that job because we are the ones who empty them.
So now we get to pick the treats and put it on the ward tab. hahah great calling.

I also go back to my favorite doctor from India this week.
Then I am going to California.
The beach, disney land, Thai town, observatory are all on the agenda.
I'm hoping we'll find a nice Filipino meal, too.

Me, Annie, Joe and Sof went to a Jazz game last week since this is their birth month.
We had a grand old time.
and the picture... it just makes me happy. KC.

*** wonderful, duh.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

oh sweet. im jealous. can i come to cali with you? i wanna go back so bad!

Enna said...

absolutely not. miss i-hate-utah.

Nelle said...

roadtrip to the beach? jeal-ous.
to the max.
still need to call you. obviously.