14 February, 2011

Note(s) to self and you lucky little readers









1.) Don't ever dye your hair black unless you want it that way forever.
and you won't. Isn't that a lovely mess of hair rainbow. Someday it will be normal again. If I didn't always hate the results, I would have a professional take care of it. Is that weird/cocky that I think I can do it better than they can? just looking at past results, if you know what I mean.... melody.
2.) I am using my lap top in place of a rice bag right now. Too lazy to walk upstairs to warm one up? perhaps.
3.) If I actually did all of the art projects that came to my mind, my room would be an even bigger disaster than it is.
4.) But I'm actually a lot tidier than I once was. go me.
5.) Sometimes I just need a weekend of nothing planned. This weekend was perfect. I caught a ride with Steph to Alpine and did whatever I wanted. Mostly eating really good food and laughing with some besties. And I accomplished my one study goal: knowing a few things about microbiology.
6.) PF Changs might be my new favorite restaurant. And probably most Asian places are. It tasted really filipino- there is nothing better. I have yet to taste fish half as good as what I ate everday there.
7.) I really need to paint my nails. They are all orange except my blue thumb and they look kind of sick.
8.) I keep forgetting today is valentines day. I am actually really excited to eat the heart-shaped pizza Joey has been planning for a month. nom nom nom.
9.) I am performing a dance to Waka Waka tonight. Yes I performing. weird, right?
10.) I finally bought a coat. hooray for not being stupid and cold anymore. And it is a sweet armyshewolfstraightjacket coat.
11.) Britney's first CD is sometimes the best to jam to. But don't judge me. A blog about my music loves/opinions is in the works.
12.) I own a CV sweatsuit. You know how it's not really ok to rock your high school paraphernalia anymore? (and I don't think I even have anything left). Well I decided I like supporting other high schools. Someday I will hit up all of the walmarts and buy a local HS tee to wear.
13.) Can you love your sibs too much? or your bffs? I will always think mine are coolest and the funniest.
14.) I think I need to wear my blue striped jacket less.
15.) I also need to go do something not on my comp.
16.) Happy Day of Love.

No comments: