20 January, 2011

extremophile


My germ phobias are getting so much worse. exponentially worse.
Yesterday we cotton-swabbed 4 different places on our bodies and we're letting the bacteria grow until next week. Can't wait to see what I grow. Oh wait... that's disgusting. Good thing I had just played pickleball and didn't shower. I came home and bleached the crap out of my bathroom and then showered to go to Zumba....

Update: I had to go check on my bacteria and I have to say it was one of the worst things I've ever smelled.

I already brush my teeth with scalding hot water, wash my hands and use sanitizer way too much, love bleach way too much. As I was eating yogurt during microbiology last week I could have sworn I found some mold inside. Even though I knew it was a piece of blueberry, I couldn't make myself finish eating it. This major is not helping me at all. But I guess I would rather be a germ-freak than get some weird disease. oh wait... Speaking of microbes, I should probably get some sleep before my test tomorrow.


No comments: