21 December, 2010


I have definitely learned to take advantage of the days I feel good enough to do crap.
aka Zumba, pickle ball for hours, basketball, doing whatever I want, playing with joe and sof, reading at south elementary, new friend months, eating eating eating, all the good stuff.
I guess that should make me less mad about the days like this when my body is attacking me.
nope I'm still a baby. :}
I did have a nice round of rock band with the sibs, though.
Thank goodness Britti gave me such a sexy rice bag for xmas.
It's a 5 minute bag- it lasts forever so my lazy bum
can stay on the couch for long periods of time before re-warming. baby birds? yes, please.
For some reason I feel more in "break mode" than I have.
And let's be honest, I have been on holiday for a few months now, so it doesn't make sense, but I am loving it.

shout out to Brittni for the rice bag of love.
shout out to joe and sof for being my besties and entertainment.
shout out to satan for inhabiting my body.
shout out to me for ending this blog now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I heart you.

Satan, you be done with her body... thanks